We are a boutique data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence consultancy, specialising in delivering solutions that drive tangible business value and change results.
We work with our clients to understand their core business challenges and use our expertise to design and implement innovative and insightful solutions that have a meaningful impact on their business based on cutting-edge AI and machine vision technology.
We are looking for a Full Stack/Front End Developer to join our team. This role would suit an ambitious, dynamic, and multifaceted individual who wants to join our creative, close-knit team in a forward-thinking, fast-growing company with a diverse working environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in developing and maintaining full-stack projects
- Solid understanding of either Node.js or Python with an associated backend framework (I.e., Django, Pylons, Flask, etc.)
- Experience working with one or more relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar)
- A passion for writing reusable code in a clean way
- Enthusiasm for best practice in software development
- The ability to learn and adapt to new technology platforms
- Good communication skills, and a desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to interact with colleagues and stakeholders, including end-users
- Is excited about rapid iteration and understands the importance of a short feedback loop
We would love to hear from you if you have any of the following:
- Previous commercial experience in Full Stack/Front End development
- Experience working with a Cloud-based computing platform (ideally AWS)
- Experience with stakeholder liaison/engagement (for example, through previous consulting projects or contracting roles)
What you will get in return:
- A competitive base salary with the chance to earn a significant performance-related bonus as part of the client's employee gain share scheme
- 28 days (in addition to bank holidays) of paid annual leave
- Up to 14% employer pension contribution matching
- The opportunity to work from home and set your own working hours
- The chance to use the latest technologies and work on genuine cutting-edge problems in the field of AI and machine learning